Monday 17 August 2015

Preparing for Science Fair

Today we worked hard on getting our Science Boards finished off for the Science Fair on Wednesday. The children have been very engaged in their learning and have created some lovely pieces of work.

Here are some photos of the finished boards so far. 

Lukas, TeAorangi and Freedom with Hovercraft
Max, Cyprus and Jayden with Loop the Loop
Lani, Kirsten and Kate with Balloon Rocket
Tylah and Taylor with Rolling Uphill
Bailey and (Arlia Absent) with Parachute
Ryan, Hollie and Tae with Hovercraft
Jessica, Lilly and Braeden with Balloon Rocket

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see some videos about your science experiments as I will not be in school on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing your boards and experiments at Science Fair. I really liked the hovercraft and rocket balloon experiments and would like to do these at home with my children. Ka pai to mahi e ruma iwa.

    ReplyDelete